Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome to the 2K Anthology Group - FAQ

This is the official website where news about the 2K-3K Anthology will be posted.

FAQs

1. Where do I send the entire 2K story?

After you  post the first 500 words of your 2K story, directly in a thread at Linked In, in a group called, Short Stories 2K Anthology, you will receive a message that will give you the location of where to send the entire 2K story.

2. Will my 2K story be accepted?

If you are a first-class, polished writer, with a good story to tell and you follow the directions, yes. Your story will go through a review and approval process by the Quality Writers group.

3. Do I have to pay anything? No.

4. Do I receive any money? Yes, you can receive a profit, depending on the list price.

5. Do I keep ownership of my story? Yes, you own it 100% at all times.

6. When do I have to turn in my story? as soon as possible

7. Can I send a story from one of the chapters from my book? No, each story must be new and original. Feel free to include characters from your books though.

8. Is this flash fiction? No, these 2K-3K stories qualify as "short stories".


2 comments:

  1. Looked in my files and I do have a couple short stories in the 2000 words range. I'll have to look at them even though I really don't write "short".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, will there be a different setting each month? Can we enter more than one submission per month? Thank you so much for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete